Historic Arizona resort offers 18% commission rate on everything that makes a group stay so great including guest rooms, food & beverage, spa services, golf and more.
June, 2018 (Litchfield, Arizona) – While commission rates continue to decline throughout the meeting and event planning space, The Wigwam is excited to continue its incredible generosity by offering meeting planners unbeatable perks through 2018. Complete with extensive meeting facilities, easy convenience to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, downtown Phoenix and Scottsdale, the historic Arizona resort’s new 20% commission program – Make History in ’18 – is offering unprecedented rewards extending far beyond room bookings.
As the authentic Southwestern retreat celebrates the centennial anniversary of its Organization House this year, The Wigwam newest promotion is offering 18 percent commission on group room nights for stays from July 1 – December 31, 2018. Beyond an unrivaled commission perk, the historic resort is also provided a number of added-value benefits; these include:
- $18 resort charge, discounted from $30
- 18 percent off standard banquet menu pricing
- 18 percent discount on spa treatments at LeMonds Aveda Salon – Spa
- 18 percent off rounds of golf on three of the Championship Golf courses
- 18 percent discount on PSAV
*Make History in ’18 is only valid for new bookings only; RFP’s must be signed by September 30, 2018 for group arrivals from July 1 – December 31, 2018
The Wigwam is an ideal destination for productive and inspiring meetings year-round. The resort has 30,000 square feet of indoor meeting space and 55,000 square feet of outdoor event space, which consists of 25 separate meeting rooms and 10 intimate outdoor spaces. Highlights include:
- The Wigwam Ballroom (10,800 sq. ft.) with dramatic high ceilings and space to accommodate meetings and events up to 800 guests.
- Mohave Ballroom (5,390 sq. ft.) with contemporary décor and radiant lighting perfect for awards dinners or meetings up to 300 guests.
- Sachem Hall (5,084 sq. ft.) with a large built-in stage, 15-foot ceilings, and access to an al fresco terrace.
- The Wigwam Lawn and Patio with an emerald green lawn surrounded by lush greenery and cactus desert space, and space for events up to 1,000 guests.
For more information on the Make History in ’18 promotion or to book meetings and events at The Wigwam, call (623) 856-1088 or email WigwamSalesOnline@wigwamarizona.com.