Being away from home doesn't mean you have to miss your daily workouts. Instead, The Wigwam Fitness Center offers you a great opportunity to try something new...and fun. Available to guests and local members, our Fitness Center offers an excellent variety of group classes as well as premier cardio and Nautilus equipment. The Fitness Center is always staffed, and certified fitness professionals are available by appointment to provide private training sessions. Adjacent to the exercise room, the movement studio holds several group fitness classes daily, such as Yoga, Power Walk, Body Recall Cardio and Hydro-Fit Water Aerobics. Private Yoga, Water Relaxation Ritual and Fitness Boot Camps are also available.
Please contact the Fitness Center for additional information at 623.535.4926
- Instructors: Beth, Terri, Christy, Virginia, Cristen, Matt and Eva
- To schedule a private session, please call 623.535.4926
- Hours of Operation: Monday to Sunday 5am-11pm
- Rules: Guests must be 18 years of age to utilize the fitness center. Guests ages 16 and 17 must have a signed waiver from an adult to utilize the fitness center. No one under 16 years of age will be allowed in.
- Walking maps are available.
Fitness Center Amenities & Equipment include:
- Resort fee covers fitness center amenities
- Fresh ice, water
- Individual televisions on select equipment
- Big screen televisions
- Surround sound music
- Medicine balls, balance balls and bosu balls
- Free weights, dumb bells and bench presses
- Four Treadmills, Three Ellipticals and Three Bikes
- Full-body machines
- Rentals available at the Tennis Pro Shop from 8am-6pm daily
- Full Day: $35, Half-Day: $25, Per Hour: $15