Tennis & Fitness
The Wigwam Resort offers our guests and tennis club member’s access to nine tennis courts, including a stadium court. Our illuminated tennis facility makes it easy to fully enjoy the cool evenings. Arizona’s climate pairs perfectly with tennis, making for ideal conditions. This popular outdoor activity is one of our guests’ favorites.
We also offer private lessons to help you work on your swing and court footwork. Call Carlos (Director of Tennis) at 623.535.4926, to arrange your court time. You can also email him directly at: CHassey@WigwamArizona.com
Being away from home doesn’t mean you have to miss your daily workouts. Instead, The Wigwam Fitness Center offers you a great opportunity to try something new…and fun. Available to guests and local members, our Fitness Center offers an excellent variety of group classes as well as premier cardio and Nautilus equipment. The Fitness Center is always staffed, and certified fitness professionals are available by appointment to provide private training sessions. Adjacent to the exercise room, the Motion Studio holds several group fitness classes daily, such as Yoga, Power Walk, Body Recall Cardio and Hydro-Fit Water Aerobics. Private Yoga, Water Relaxation Ritual and Fitness Boot Camps are also available.
To schedule a private session or for additional information, please call 623.535.4926.
- Hours of Operation: Daily 5am-11pm
- Rules: Guests must be 18 years of age to utilize the fitness center. Guests ages 16 and 17 must have a signed waiver from an adult to utilize the fitness center. No one under 16 years of age will be allowed in.
- Walking maps are available.
Resort fee covers fitness center amenities:
- Fresh ice, water
- Individual televisions on select equipment
- Big screen televisions
- Surround sound music
- Medicine balls, balance balls and bosu balls
- Free weights, dumb bells and bench presses
- Four Treadmills, Four Ellipticals and Three Bikes
- Full-body machines
Rentals available at the Tennis Pro Shop. Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 7am-9pm, Sat-Sun 8am-4pm
- Full Day: $35
- Half-Day: $25
- Per Hour: $15