The explosion of pink and red in supermarkets can only mean one thing—Valentine’s Day is coming! We know it can be stressful trying to plan the perfect night for your special someone, but we want to make things easy for you. The Wigwam is offering Valentine’s specials all month long, so there are multiple ways for you to celebrate the one you love.
- For the entire month of February, enjoy our Sweet Sensations deal at The Wigwam Bar and Litchfield’s Wine Bar. For $20* per person, you can indulge in homemade chocolate truffles paired with two signature Valentine’s Day cocktails.
- For every $100 you spend on a gift certificate to our Red Door Spa between now and February 14, get a $15 bonus credit (up to $45). It’s a great opportunity to gift your loved one with a little something extra – or to join them for some relaxing treatments!
- Trade red roses for our gorgeous greens: from Friday, February 14 to Sunday, February 16, we are offering 2-for-1 rounds after 11 a.m. It’s a perfect way to enjoy the weather and share your love of golf with the love of your life.
- That weekend we are also hosting The Wigwam Festival of Fine Art: a showcase of more than 100 Southwestern artists and craftsmen displaying their works in an outdoor gallery. Along with the gallery, enjoy al fresco dining, wine tasting and award-winning Native American musical and dance performances. More information here.
- For the day of, a gourmet dinner is always a winning strategy. Feast on fresh Kumomoto oysters and black cod at Litchfield’s ($59* per person), or enjoy crab bruschetta and sea bass at Red’s ($45* per person). Since Valentine’s Day is on a Friday this year, space will fill up quickly—call (623) 935-3811 to make your reservations today! More details are available here.
With so many offers, you are certain to find the perfect way to celebrate with your loved one. We look forward to making your experience as special as possible!
*Prices do not include tax or gratuity